Legislation to make Organized Stalking Illegal Is A Necessity!

Legislation to make Organized Stalking Illegal Is A Necessity!

"What is hateful to you, do not do to our fellow man. That is the entire Law, all the rest is commentary."
— Talmud, Shabbat 31a, from the Judaic tradition

antiorganizedstalking@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Ex-Husbands And Organized Stalking

The following lady, MLH lives in Texas and is the victim of a rather malicious Organized Stalking campaign instigated and led by her ex-husband.

A truly scary story and my heart goes out to her.

The comments on her Blog are testimony to the hate her ex-husband has managed to incite against her.

Unbelievably shameless!

If anyone in Texas has some help to offer her I urge you to contact her and do so.

I have her contact information and will forward any emails to her. You can contact me by responding through my Comments section which is Moderated with a request not to publish the comment.

Please note that MLHs comments are not moderated and anything posted to her blog will be visible.

From MLH:

I am MLH, a geologist with a Ph.D. in geology from Rice University and a longtime civic activist, community volunteer, and homemaker. The town I live in, (name removed), is the second most popular tourist destination in the state, after the Alamo/Riverwalk. It’s a charming and quaint little town settled by German immigrants in the mid-1800s and nestled within the scenic hill country of Central Texas. It’s also arguably the most corrupt town in the country.

My former husband was born and raised here and is from one of the original German families that settled here. We met in Houston in 1977, married there in 1981, and moved to (name removed) in 1986 so my husband could realize his dream of opening a business here alongside his father and brother. We had three children, and after moving here, I became a stay-at-home mom. In 1988, we purchased property just down the street from my husband’s business and built what I considered our dream home.

Everything suddenly changed in 1999, when with no prior warning, my husband suddenly left me for a co-worker to whom he is now married. Shortly after this, I discovered to my shock that the entire town had not only known about my husband’s affair for 12 years but had also conspired to keep me from finding out about it and considered what was being done to me hilarious. Locals I’d considered my friends for years began openly laughing at me, belittling me, and harassing me. They did repeated drive-bys of our house, openly trespassed on my property to leave trash and party paraphernalia and commit acts of vandalism, disturbed us with prank calls, let our livestock out, killed some of our animals, harassed my kids at school, and more. When I tried to get help from local law enforcement, they wouldn’t do anything; in fact, it quickly became apparent that they were active participants in the harassment. (The local police chief is one of my ex-‘s closest friends.) The mayor’s family’s car dealership suddenly couldn’t seem to repair the brakes on my van, and they failed suddenly and completely for over six months.

I began finding evidence of people using my property for drug trafficking and discovered our town was openly advertising which tourist events would be drug-free. I became frightened and contacted the FBI, but they wouldn’t do anything.

When both my ex-husband and the city began contacting me about developing the property around our house which I’d been awarded in my divorce at the same time the local tax appraisal office suddenly revoked my ag. exemption, I told them I wasn’t interested. The harassment directed at us then began to worsen, so I hired a Dallas-area p. i. to get evidence for a court case. Instead, this investigator lied to me about his licensing status, concealed ties he had to our area and my ex-, and forged my name on a fraudulent trust document that was filed by the county clerk’s office even though it wasn’t properly notarized and gave total control of my house and property to the p.i. and a lawyer-friend.

I discovered the p.i. had defrauded me, fired him, and caught him meeting with my ex-husband. On advice from the FBI, I hired two new p.i.s who were both former federal agents. These two persuaded me to hire a lawyer they worked with, and all three of them charged me large fees to work on what they said was a statement for law enforcement. They insisted on meeting with me in various unusual public places where strange people filed by repeatedly, laughing and acting strangely; one of these places was a business owned by the mayor of another nearby town. When they continued to stall, I confronted them, spotted my former father-in-law driving away from this meeting, and fired them.

In the meantime, I discovered the local tax appraisal office had changed the owner’s address on my house and property to that of my ex-husband’s office. I also learned the tax office was using the fraudulent trust to conceal huge increases in my appraisals and zoning changes on my property from residential to commercial. Two appraisal district employees illegally forced their way onto my property and took photos they later openly gave me copies of at a protest hearing. I was unable to find a single attorney to take my case despite a year of extensively trying. The county judge, also a close friend of my ex-‘s, began applying for zoning changes on property of his located close to mine.

In desperation, I took the fraudulent trust document to a document examiner with FBI ties and received a report confirming the fraud. I hired the “trust attorney” the expert recommended, but as soon as I did so, the p.i. whose name was on the fraudulent document filed a lawsuit against me claiming large sums for “trust work” he’d never done and “back taxes” I’d already paid and had receipts for. The p.i. also got a former Secret Service agent to falsely testify that the trust document was genuine. A supposed mediation session headed by a retired judge turned out to be hours of people trying to force me to sign off on a trust I knew had never existed and pay them money to “make this all go away”.

I also hired a supposed national expert on police corruption to help me deal with continuing severe harassment and break-ins by local police officers. Instead, this expert conspired with local law enforcement to defraud me. When I discovered what was going on and confronted him, the expert began libeling and defaming me on his website, and he allowed the local police chief to use his site for this as well. I began filing serious federal complaints, at which time an employee of the expert’s sent me a copy of my own supposedly private fax to an attorney and also a death threat. The expert emailed me threats of an illegal invasion of our home by local police and tried to frighten me into paying more money to go away. The Texas Rangers, FBI, and DOJ refused to do anything.

Since then, locals continue to openly stalk, harass, and defame me, even bragging about it on the Internet. Local businesses think it’s funny to blatantly cheat me. A local bank refuses to give my children complete copies of their own bank statements, and the Federal Reserve refuses to do anything about it. Local postal employees tamper with and steal our mail and the USPS won’t stop it. My ex-, who apparently uses the code name “Trammel” for what he’s doing to me, brags about stealing everything I have, preventing me from working (anyone who tries to hire me will be threatened), bankrupting me with legal fees, and preventing me from leaving town (because I don’t have clear title to my property and therefore can’t sell it, the main asset I received in our divorce settlement). He and the city have begun serious commercial development of all the property surrounding mine. Law enforcement at all levels refuses to do anything. Recently I’ve learned the Germans who originally settled here were from two shiploads of convicts who were not welcomed at other German settlements in Texas. They are so clannish that they have intermarried extensively and have their own language (a combination of Low German and English that is being studied at U. of Texas).

Worst of all, I’ve been unable to find an attorney anywhere in the U.S. who is willing to represent me unless I sign over 1/3 of my property and declare the fraudulent trust valid despite years of constantly trying. My alimony ends in February 2011, and I truly don’t know what to do. I’m exhausted from trying to deal with what is clearly an overwhelming situation. I’m BEGGING for your help, particularly with finding an attorney that will represent me properly. Also, my oldest daughter and I are to some extent prisoners in our own home, since if we leave it unattended, police and other locals immediately break in. (No security companies are allowed to set up shop here unless they are corrupt.)

We have no relief, no hope, no friends (other than Alexis A. Moore and Survivors In Action, who suggested I reach out to you), nowhere else to go, and we will soon have no money.

PLEASE help us find the help we need!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

See also this little gem, which may ring a bell with keen students of Cyrilism:

http://vocct.blogspot.com/2010/10/from-time-we-first-got-them-my-ex.html

Anonymous said...

I think we should add the term Cyrilism to the Urban Dictionary.

It seems like it's catching on. ;-D

Anonymous said...

I see this is an old post from 2010. Its now 2012 and I don't know if this is still going on but I thought I'd comment anyways. So...

If this story really is real and true...than your speaking to all the wrong people completely. Is your peace of mind, the safety of children and protection of your family so little that you continue to fight for land that is not worth living at?

You NEED to move far away. Even out of Texas because if you lived in California like I do...California DOES NOT like leaving spouses detest and they will not tolerate death threats, threats of any kind and if your spouse and his miserable excuse for a town decides to follow you to California...then they got another thing coming.

We, californians don't tolerate this kind of shit. Contact someone who is not in your state period.

There is also tv shows that could and will help as well. I'm sure of it. For example Contact Dr. Phil. Contact Oprah with your story. There is so many things you can do without dealing with law enforcement in your location and towns people who obviously don't give a shit about you because they are in league with your ex.

Now if this story is all bullshit and your just doing this for attention or to troll on the internet. You should seriously get a fucking life and stop doing this shit.

I hope this is not the case and I do apologize if its true and I've offended you but online you never know truth from lies.

All I can say is think outside your towns box because your not gunna get help from them...that much is obvious and stop contacting the FBI obviously your not getting the right people and if you are and they aren't helping you need to go to someone else.

There is also website's for women who are being stalked and harassed by their ex. My best recommendation: the land ain't fucking worth the wait.


Good luck.

Anonymous said...

I see this is an old post from 2010. Its now 2012 and I don't know if this is still going on but I thought I'd comment anyways. So...

If this story really is real and true...than your speaking to all the wrong people completely. Is your peace of mind, the safety of children and protection of your family so little that you continue to fight for land that is not worth living at?

You NEED to move far away. Even out of Texas because if you lived in California like I do...California DOES NOT like leaving spouses detest and they will not tolerate death threats, threats of any kind and if your spouse and his miserable excuse for a town decides to follow you to California...then they got another thing coming.

We, californians don't tolerate this kind of shit. Contact someone who is not in your state period.

There is also tv shows that could and will help as well. I'm sure of it. For example Contact Dr. Phil. Contact Oprah with your story. There is so many things you can do without dealing with law enforcement in your location and towns people who obviously don't give a shit about you because they are in league with your ex.

Now if this story is all bullshit and your just doing this for attention or to troll on the internet. You should seriously get a fucking life and stop doing this shit.

I hope this is not the case and I do apologize if its true and I've offended you but online you never know truth from lies.

All I can say is think outside your towns box because your not gunna get help from them...that much is obvious and stop contacting the FBI obviously your not getting the right people and if you are and they aren't helping you need to go to someone else.

There is also website's for women who are being stalked and harassed by their ex. My best recommendation: the land ain't fucking worth the wait.


Good luck.

Anonymous said...

To the last commenter. Thanks for your comments and I've been in touch with MLH. She's quite genuine. Her situation is complicated though. Suggest you go to her blog and speak directly to her. She's a very nice lady and could use some serious help and resources if you have any to offer or direct her to.

Best wishes.